While new “special events” appear each year and are publicized as they develop, North Church has five well-established events.
• The Holly Shoppe Christmas Fair, particularly famous for its lobster roll lunch, takes place the first Saturday in December.
• Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper, the day before Ash Wednesday, is our Mardi Gras event, a night of food and fun for everyone.
• Music in Market Square concert series is more than 3 decades old and features local artists. This concert series takes place in the Market Square Sanctuary in July and August, with 4 Friday concerts at noon and 2 Wednesday concerts in the early evening. While there is no charge, your generous donation will help the series continue. The calendar is available on our Home page.
• The Fall Festival in October invites every generation to come together for fellowship and fun.
• The All-Church Annual Ornament-Making Event takes place following worship on the Sunday following Thanksgiving. Young and old participate as we enter the season of Advent.