While new “special events” appear each year and are publicized as they develop, North Church has five well-established events.
• The Holly Shoppe Christmas Fair, particularly famous for its lobster roll lunch, takes place the first Saturday in December.
• Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper, the day before Ash Wednesday, is our Mardi Gras event, a night of food and fun for everyone.
• Music in Market Square approaches its 31st year. This concert series takes place in the Market Square Sanctuary Fridays at noon in July and August. Bring your lunch and be entertained by local artists. Free Admission (Suggested Donation $5).
• The Fall Festival in October invites every generation to come together for fellowship and fun.
• The All-Church Annual Ornament-Making Event takes place following worship on the Sunday following Thanksgiving. Young and old participate as we enter the season of Advent.