North Church of Portsmouth, United Church of Christ, invites you to worship, fellowship and mission. At every age and stage of our lives each of us is on a faith journey. We at North Church would like to be your companions on the journey. As the world in which we live changes, so does this uniquely blessed family of faith. Come and travel with us as we seek to follow Jesus the Christ in discovering and living the ministry God has given us.
THE ANNUAL MEETING OF
NORTH CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH
United Church of Christ
PORTSMOUTH, NEW HAMPSHIRE
May 4, 2014 11:15 a.m.
The Annual Meeting of North Congregational Church, United Church of Christ of Portsmouth, New Hampshire, will be held Sunday, May 4, 2014 at the Parish House, 355 Spinney Road, Portsmouth, New Hampshire at 11:15 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall. The purpose of the meeting will be to address the following items:
1. Receive the Annual Reports of the Boards and committees.
2. Hear a report on the progress of the Strategic Planning Implementation, Year 2
3. Discuss and act upon a change to the bylaws allowing Annual Meetings to be scheduled at
any time during the month of May.
4. Receive and act upon the Slate of Officers from the Membership Committee.
5. Discuss and act upon the proposed Open and Affirming Statement. 2/3 majority required.
6. Discuss and act upon the proposal to search for a part-time Associate Pastor.
a. and, if Item 6 is approved by a required 2/3 majority, to elect the slate for the Associate Pastor Search Committee.
7. Discuss and act upon the budget for fiscal year 2014-2015.
8. Accept the Resolution of Recognition.
9. Act upon any other business that is to come before the meeting.